Download section 20 (Tolerances)
Version 11 of the LABC Warranty Technical Manual has been written by our technical experts to provide guidance on meeting the technical standards required at different stages of construction.
Section 20 of the manual covers Tolerances.
- Additional functional requirements for warranty approval (in addition to our general functional requirements)
- Tolerances in external walls
- Tolerances in steel frame and timber frame structures
- Curtain walling, rain screen cladding systems, internal walls, ceilings and service ducts
- Floors, doors, windows and glazing
- Finishes and external works