Download section 1 (Ground Conditions)
Version 11 of the LABC Warranty Technical Manual has been written by our technical experts to provide guidance on meeting the technical standards required at different stages of construction.
Section 1 of the manual covers Ground Conditions.
- Additional functional requirements for warranty approval (in addition to our general functional requirements)
- Site investigation requirements, broken down into:
- Responsibilities and requirements
- Site history, geology, mining and solution features
- Pollution and contamination of pathways
- Geoenvironmental assessment
- In-situ and laboratory testing
- Report requirements and Phase 1 and 2 checklists
- Soil and rock descriptions
* Ground Conditions has been moved to Section 1. This is to highlight the need for more adequate Site Investigation.