Are you a manufacturer of a system or product related to modern methods of construction, or looking to use these methods for your next construction project?
Has it been approved for Building Control and Structural Warranty Purposes?
LABC Warranty works in partnership with Local Authority Building Control (LABC) to provide an integrated 'Registered Details' approval process.
This fast-track certification process encompasses both the Building Control and Structural Warranty approval processes, so your building system or product can be instantly accepted by all local authority building control surveyors.
What this means for you?
- Save time and money: fast-track route for quicker turnaround of Building Regulation submissions.
- Credibility: Demonstrates compliance with UK Building Regulations, product testing and third party accreditation to fulfil the requirements of the Construction Products Regulations effective from July 2013.
- Streamlined process: No need for separate Structural Warranty system approval applications.
- Acceptance: by more than 300 Local Authorities across England and Wales.
- Promotion: via LABC and LABC Warranty websites to potential clients and Local Authority Building Control teams.
Once registered, you can use the LABC Registered and LABC Warranty logos, assuring the whole construction industry that your product has been rigorously checked by Local Authority Building Control surveyors and complies with the LABC Warranty technical standards.
How to apply?
To make an enquiry or arrange a meeting simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call LABC on 0207 091 6865. You can find more information at http://www.labc.co.uk/registration-schemes/registered-details.
Download our Registered Details brochure for more information.
Details of products and systems approved by LABC can be found here.
To view the products and systems which have been approved by LABC Warranty please search for ‘warranty’ in the keyword.
Details of the approval can be found on the certificate and associated documents.
For any enquiries please email email@example.com.