Surveyor Support Administrator
- Job Title | Surveyor Support Administrator
- Reports to | SSU Team Leader
- Department | MD Warranty Inspection Services
- Location | Gatwick Hub
To provide a professional customer focused administration service within MDIS, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and that the customers' needs are not just consistently met but exceeded.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To deliver the best possible administration service to MDIS particularly Risk Management Surveyors, Inspectors, Major Project Surveyors and their Managers.
- To manage incoming correspondence, hard copies and discs ensuring all the information is correctly scanned, filed, and distributed/notified as necessary to ensure ease of use by the end user. Chase outstanding information as requested in plan reviews.
- To deal with and process queries received via email or telephone from internal and external customers, ensuring all queries are completed within set KPI.
- To manage over flow calls to Risk Management Surveyors (RMS) mobile phones, i.e. Being a second point of call to customer if RMS is out of contact/range.
- Produce reports/lists for the surveying teams, Regional managers and MDWIS.
- Call one or more clients per RMS each month for customer site feedback.
- Carry out changes to RMS post code areas and transferring existing orders to the new RMS .
- Arrange meetings, Source/book meeting venues/arrange food for team meeting/ training events etc. Attend Surveyor and Manager team meetings as required and take meeting notes.
- To chase and action, start delayed, inactive, not completed and other site status’s as required. Issue L – Letters and Input manual contractor site inspection reports.
- Monitor outlook diary use/liaise with RMS to ensure completed.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Print Cover Notes/copies of Cover Notes and circulate under guidance from RMS.
- Manage a stock of RMS documents and marketing materials as well as general stationary and general Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)..
- To deliver the best possible customer service when dealing internal as well as external customers and look for ways to improve processes to increase client satisfaction.
- To assist in surveyors training on new and current systems.
- Carry out general office duties and any other reasonable tasks, as required.
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Customer Services to both internal and external customers and understanding of the importance of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to use own initiative and be flexible in personal approach without micro-management.
- Must be confident in working independently.
- Must have the ability to organise own workload efficiently.
- Highly self - motivated and well organised, displaying a positive mind-set.
- Must be highly organised and work well under pressure with an ability to prioritise effectively.
- High level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Ability to maintain both electronic and hard files and records accurately.
- Excellent PC and Keyboard skills, with proven experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook.
- Excellent literacy and verbal/communication skills.
- Experience in using computerised data management system is advantageous.
- Experience working with the construction industry would also be advantageous.
- Own transport is highly recommended due to the location of the office.