- Job Title | Relationship Manager
- Reports to | Sales & Marketing Manager
- Department | Sales / Marketing
- Location | Home Based (Requires Travel)
To manage and develop relationships within the LABC network. The role will involve developing new opportunities in partnership with the regional sales team, as well as maintaining and improving existing relationships with the LABC network.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To assist in the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Plan for the LABC range of products.
- To regularly liaise with the Sales & Marketing Managers, providing regular MI information in order to notice trends and increase market share.
- To provide updates on progress and development, at the same time as highlighting any potential issues.
- To develop key contacts at senior levels within the LABC network.
- To deliver Sales & Marketing presentations to clients and work colleagues, as required.
- To produce statistics and provide management information on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Work closely with the LABC building control offices updating them on our range of products and services.
- To attend regular internal and external Sales Team meetings.
- To pro-actively manage existing, and develop new customer relationships with the LABC sales team
- To attend Trade Exhibitions, Industry events and awards ceremony’s as required.
- To develop and maintain competitor and market knowledge.
- To ensure accurate MI data is produced monthly.
- To understand and comply with processes and procedures
- To strictly adhere to the Company’s selling practices and methods in accordance with FCA rules.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
Experience / Skills
- Knowledge of the Building Regulations, gained in a similar environment.
- Experience working with large developers / builders at a senior level before.
- A highly successful track record of setting and achieving targets.
- A good understanding of the construction market.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers.
- The ability to identify market opportunities.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence.
- A strong commercial awareness and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to utilise and manipulate data.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook (email), MS Word, MS Excel.
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Flexible in personal approach
- Strong commercial and market awareness.
- The ability and confidence to deliver presentations at board level.
- Full UK driving licence
If you would like to apply, please call 0800 183 1755 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com