Customer Account Handler
- Job Title | Customer Account Handler
- Reports to | CSU Manager
- Department | Customer Services
- Location | Head Office, Birkenhead
To provide a professional customer focused administration service with MDIS, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and that the customers' needs are not just consistently met, but exceeded.
Overview of Responsibility
- To deliver the best possible customer service when dealing with existing or potential customers through excellent written and oral communication
- To deal with all incoming customer enquiries by telephone/email/fax, ensuring any requests are followed through to completion within internal KPI, with a complete record of action taken saved to our system
- To issue certificates of insurance and other documentation required by the client within internal KPI
- To re-issue of certificates with amendments as required within agreed internal KPI
- To liaise with all internal departments to ensure customer service is met and provide assistance when requested
- To liaise with QGU/ Sales / Surveyors and clients re order amendments and chasing additional /required information
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required
Experience / Skills Must have a clear understanding of the importance of customer service to both internal and external
- High level of interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to embrace change as and when required.
- Must be confident in working both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be self-motivated, with an ability to organise own workload efficiently.
- Must be organised and work well under pressure with an ability to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to maintain electronic records accurately
- Excellent PC and keyboard skills, with proven experience.
- Excellent literacy and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving experience, with sound analytics skills.
- Experience in using computerised data management system.