The Bricks - Top tips for an award winning site
For those of you who don’t know, The Bricks is an awards celebration like no other! Our annual celebration recognises and rewards developers and contractors who go the extra mile, regardless of size, to deliver quality construction and design. With competition at record levels how do you make sure your site stands out from the crowd?
What are our judges looking for?
- High standards of technical competency and build quality
- Consistency and quality of work evident across all trades and build stages
- Site and project managers should demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and customer service
- Well planned sequence of work
- Good safety procedures
- Maintaining a clean and tidy site
- Choosing not to accept ‘second best'
By Frzana Ashraf
Please Note: Every care was taken to ensure the information in this article was correct at the time of publication. Any written guidance provided does not replace the reader’s professional judgement and any construction project should comply with the relevant Building Regulations or applicable technical standards. However, for the most up to date LABC Warranty technical guidance please refer to your Risk Management Surveyor and the latest version of the LABC Warranty technical manual.