Recognising Site Managers for their Contribution to Construction
We recognise the dedication and commitment it takes to deliver quality sites and every year Site Managers across the country are rewarded for their exceptional contribution to construction with our regional and nationals Site Manager Awards.
Over the last few months our Risk Management Surveyors have been busy putting nominations forward to be shortlisted by our judges leaving the top Site Manager finalists in each region. With over 3000 sites nationally, being shortlisted is a great achievement.
This prestigious accolade positions Site Managers as being the best in the industry and provides fantastic exposure in the construction industry acting as a platform to showcase their achievements and that of their teams.
Through our partnership with Local Authority Building Control (LABC), our Site Manager Award is presented at each of the regional LABC Building Excellence Award ceremonies.
Following the regional award ceremonies, each award winner will secure a place at the national finals later this year.
You can see some of the highlights of previous events in the awards section of our website.
When will the Site Manager Awards take place?
The national finals will take place in November but the regional awards start this month:
- South West – Friday 20th April – Crown Plaza, Plymouth
- North Wales – Friday 20th April – Village Hotel Club Chester, Ewloe
- North West – Friday 27th April – Emirates Old Trafford, Old Trafford
- South Wales – Friday 27th April – The Vale Resort, Hensol
- London – Friday 11th May – The Guildhall, Gresham St, London
- South Yorkshire – Friday 18th May – Forest Pines Hotel and Golf Resort, Brigg
- Central – Friday 25th May – DoubleTree by Hilton, Milton Keynes
- West Midlands – Friday 8th June – Telford International Centre, Telford
- West Yorkshire – Friday 8th June – Cedar Court Hotel, Bradford
- North and East Yorkshire – Wednesday 13th June – The Principal York Hotel
- Northern – Friday 15th June – The Hilton Hotel, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- South East – Friday 22nd June – The Grand, Brighton
- East Anglia – Friday 29th June – King’s College, Cambridge
- East Midlands – Friday 6th July – Athena, Leicester
- West of England – Friday 13th July – Bristol Marriott, Bristol
Good luck to all our Site Manager finalists at the regional awards!
Please Note: Every care was taken to ensure the information in this article was correct at the time of publication. Any written guidance provided does not replace the reader’s professional judgement and any construction project should comply with the relevant Building Regulations or applicable technical standards. However, for the most up to date LABC Warranty technical guidance please refer to your Risk Management Surveyor and the latest version of the LABC Warranty technical manual.